Friday, October 28, 2005

A New GPTD Coordinator



"My full name is MOHD KHAIRUDIN BIN MOHD NOR but people used to call me ‘Dino’ (nickname). I was born in General Hospital of Malacca on 27th of May 1982 and now I’m 23 years old. I’m the second child of 4 siblings of a couple named Mohd Nor Bin Mohamed and Saniah Bte Abd Rahim (parent). I was raised in Kampung Ujung Pasir Malacca for 17 years and now I’m living in Taman Seri Telok Mas Malacca. I’m a 4th year law student (2005) of the International Islamic University Malaysia. I prefer on traveling as hobby and exploring new things. Challenges, survivorship, and volunteerism have been the field of my life".

* Bro. Khairudin was appointed as a new GPTD Coordinator by Wali Songo Syura of GPTD. He joined two GPTD projects and one Mission to Laos, Saudi Arabia and Taba (Tak Bai), Thailand.

Picture above: Bro. Khairudin in flight, on the way back to Kuala Lumpur from Jeddah after completed GPTD Mission in Makkah, Saudi Arabia.